I am behind on blogging for many reasons..I am still adjusting to 2 kids, I am always tired and at night blogging is the last thing on my mind, summer is here and I feel like we are never here and when we are there is tons of things to be done and...well, the list goes on! He is a quick catch up of the last few weeks!
This is from the zoo last week...I love this picture of him, but think he looks way to old at the same time!
Both boys crashed after the zoo..this was the only pictures I could get of Easton sleeping!
Charlie almost NEVER sleeps in the car, but he will almost always do it after the zoo!
Look at his legs and you can tell how excited he was!
Such an easy baby..this was Easton all day!
recent pool day..although every day has become a pool day! Today will be day 5 in a row of being in the water..and I'll save you from saying "yea, I love the pool cause they sleep so great afterwards"....you people stink..Charlie never learned that rule!!!
In almost every picture of Easton his hands are blurry..they are in constant motion!
On Memorial day we headed to Dinosaur Valley with the Brooms and we decided our day was done when my shoes broke..who is surprised that $3 Sam Moon shoes did not last long! I had never been to Dino Valley before and if I had..I would have had on water shoes..flip flops were about impossible!!
Charlie going down the "rapids"..his words...he and Cass would float down to us and then get out and walk up to Kendra and do it all over again. I think they would have done it ALL day long had we let them!!
Family picture minus Easton..he got to spend the day with Grandaddy and Moms!
This is from the zoo last week...I love this picture of him, but think he looks way to old at the same time!
Both boys crashed after the zoo..this was the only pictures I could get of Easton sleeping!
Charlie almost NEVER sleeps in the car, but he will almost always do it after the zoo!
Look at his legs and you can tell how excited he was!
Such an easy baby..this was Easton all day!This picture is significant because Charlie and Kirkley are within reach of each other and they are not fighting!!
In almost every picture of Easton his hands are blurry..they are in constant motion!







1 comments:
Love Great Wolf! Loved Dino Valley! Can't wait to go to the lake and Sea World! Man....our kids are going to have to get used to these joint family vacations!!! :)
Post a Comment