Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kate's birthday party!

What better picture to start with for Katie's birthday party then this one below! I love swim birthday parties..I have no idea what we will do for Easton since he falls in that later winter/early spring time.....but swimming parties....eaisest.party.ever!!!! Big thanks to Amber for always having her camera with her..seems since Easton arrived I have taken NO pictures. That will get better, right???!?!?!?

This is so Katie...good chance it was not posed and she just popped up like that to entertain herself!
So glad that Charlie and Brady have a big boy around! Noah has been teaching them the ropes..he was especially helpful in the "peeing outside" that we had to teach Charlie! Charlie's prayer last night was the usual prayer followed by "thanks for Papa, Grandaddy, Daddy (again), Adam, Aric in the rack (in Iraq), Mark at the stand (in Afghanistan), Derrick, Noah, Brady...thank you God for all the boys"..I asked him if he wanted to thank God for any girls.."no thank you, goodnight mommy"....at least we all know where we stand!
I think I need to buy me an 8-10 yr old to live with me..they LOVE, LOVE, LOVE babies and are so helpful!! You cant see it, but mom is holding a baby..not sure which one, pick one, any one!!
I still could just sit and watch them for hours...until I needed to re-apply my SPF 70..
The thing about swim parties...even the adults have fun..even the male adults...come on, that's huge for the guys to be entertained!
Brownie=smile!
I just thought this was a great picture..so funny and so them!
official birthday party photo!!
love this picture!
I love to watch the little ones experience the pool..they just love it and are unbelievably happy!! Presley was LOVING the pool that day!..and this was one a the few pictures where my huge upper body is covered by the water so it was acceptable to put in!!..and you know that by "upper body" I mean back and arms..not chest!!!

The minute we get into the water that smile is on his face and unless he is in trouble (and I don't mean drowning), he stays so stinking happy and smiley while we are there! He has gotten so brave and improved SO much in the last month!
Dunk him and this is the face that comes out of the water!!

So lucky to have all these funny, sweet babies around!
Worlds.greatest.baby...every time we go to the pool..he is pretty much just like this!! Even if he is awake, he just sits there and chills....finally, my easy breezy baby!!!

This was right after the slide...that he did not want to go on! He gave his Daddy a look for sure!
I meant to zoom this one in..his face is greatness!
Bradley and I differ on some parenting things..one being forcing/encouraging them to do things they don't want to do! I checked that this slide was okay and age appropriate..Charlie wanted to go on it and when he got to the top he changed his mind. In my world, we don't change our minds..in Bradley's you can!! Bradley opted to go down the slide and let my brother Adam be the bad guy and toss him down!! Wuss!!! He is to sweet and it will serve him well in some areas!! Charlie is the kid who will smile the whole way down and love it, but as soon as he sees you he sobers up and drops the smile and lets you know he is not happy...just to prove his point..no clue who he gets that from!!

0 comments: