Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Love that zoo pass

So, I don't hide the fact that I love the zoo and that we go there often..well, when you are on a unpaid maternity leave..free things are good!! This week Easton turns 5 weeks and for the last 4 weeks, we have gone at least once a week..always with someone different! It has been a great way to get Charlie out and about and Easton..well, he just rides along and doesn't seem to care!!
Charlie and Libby and the "dragon"..I was telling Charlie that this was a Komodo Dragon and he was super impressed..well, some kid next to him tried telling him it was a lizard and my sweet boy brought me over to the kid and says.."Tell him its a dragon and not a lizard mommy"...my little know it all...this is going to to bite us very soon, I can feel it!
Love having Grandmothers with us..at one point it would have hurt my feelings that he like others more then me...not now! My hands always seem a little full, so on a day when he is certain that Tutti is way better then me..my hands suddenly have a little more room!!!

Hope my sister-in-law does not get mad that I am putting this up, but I thought it was a great picture. I hate that my brother is "at the rack" as Charlie calls it (Iraq), but I am glad we get to keep his family company while he is gone.
Rough life for little man..this was his entire day at the zoo!

Why does my kid look 15 here...he needs to slow down on getting older!!!
This is how all my zoo pictures usually turn out...he is a constant motion while we are there..and the naps that come after are FABULOUS!!

0 comments: