Friday, April 23, 2010

Oh Charlie!

This was our conversation with Charlie as he hoped into our bed when we all woke up from a nap last Friday...
Bradley (to me): I am not feeling good.
Charlie:Whats wrong Daddy? Does your head hurt?
Bradley: No buddy, my head is fine.
Charlie: Is it your tummy, does it hurt?
Bradley: No, I'm okay bud.
Charlie: Does your penis hurt Daddy?
Bradley: It's my tummy buddy, my tummy hurts!!!!!!!!!!
When does EVERYTHING stop being about his penis!! Charlie ask that because of Eastons issues with his penis after his circ...for the longest time after his circ, every time he cried Charlie would tell us "his penis hurts"!! Oh, these boys are killing me!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm not sure that everything ever stops being about that piece of equipment.

Jodi said...

I was about to post the same statement as Amber. I don't have boys, but if the big boy in my house is any indication....