Easton on Easter..that is a tongue twister! There was some small confusion from Charlie about Easton bringing him chocolate..Easton baby and Easter bunny were all to close fro him! These were just a few of my favorite!
no matter how tight I swaddle him, he manages to get his arms out and up!


He has been such a trooper..there has been formula issues leaving him with blood in his poop, a swollen and infected penis from his circ..and he had been such a easy, breezy baby! I was at the pedi yesterday for his circ..he is almost 2 weeks and I have been 3 time now...and there were all kinds of words about his penis..ALL kinds..and I kinda laughed. When I took Charlie in for his first penis issue I had to force myself to use appropriate words without giggling..by now I did not even hesitate..and just think, without my 2 sweet boys, I would not have gotten to use the word "shaft" over 27 times yesterday!!!
no matter how tight I swaddle him, he manages to get his arms out and up!

He has been such a trooper..there has been formula issues leaving him with blood in his poop, a swollen and infected penis from his circ..and he had been such a easy, breezy baby! I was at the pedi yesterday for his circ..he is almost 2 weeks and I have been 3 time now...and there were all kinds of words about his penis..ALL kinds..and I kinda laughed. When I took Charlie in for his first penis issue I had to force myself to use appropriate words without giggling..by now I did not even hesitate..and just think, without my 2 sweet boys, I would not have gotten to use the word "shaft" over 27 times yesterday!!!

3 comments:
Cute pics!!!! Sweet boy.
Oh, the things I miss out on being a Girl Mom!!! :) All those words in your post kinda made me wince! :)
You will be absolutely amazed how many penis conversations you will have with your two little boys. Ah, the joy of having BOYS!!!!
Feydra
LOL about the penis words. It's so true. I used to laugh at my pedi during a well check. "Yep. Two beans and a weanie." Your boys are adorable. Precious.
Post a Comment