I can admit that I overuse the expression "the boys" when referring to Easton and Charlie..I love that I have "boys" and mention that I have two more then I should!!
My sister-in-law came over this week and snapped some photos of the family and I was certain that no good pictures could come from that photo shoot..but low and behold..there were quite a few I liked! These are the ones of the boys and me!!
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow!!All are so good.Your photographer did good. Course she had good subjects to work with. The Boys are so cute and precious along with their mother.
A friend read this on a starbucks cup and passed it on to me..
"i wish couples who desperatley take every means to conceive a child would realize that adoption is a wonderful alternative. a child who becomes your child through adoption completes a family. just as when you commit to your spouse or partner there are no biological ties, yet a family was formed. this child enters a family the same way! it is not blood and flesh that form a family, but the heart."
3 comments:
Wow!!All are so good.Your photographer did good. Course she had good subjects to work with.
The Boys are so cute and precious along with their mother.
Amie, I think it is very fitting for you to use the term "the boys". That is exactly as it should be! What a tremendous blessing. Becky Broom
AWESOME pictures. I had to share the last one with my bible study group. We all prayed for you guys! So thankful for your BOYS!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment