Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Charlie on Easter!

So, I have way more pictures of Charlie on Easter then I do Easton..lets face it, Charlie does more! You can only take so many pictures of a sleeping baby...on the other hand, my 2 1/2 yr old always provides me with material! What am I going to do when they are both putting on shows..yikes!!






so whipped by us at this moment!

this is the smug look that I often get!

freakin out that his mow hawk was messed up!
he does smile, I promise!

pointing his finger,,poor kid gets in trouble so much for pointing that finger!

here is that smile I love!

LOVE this one!!
and here is our fake smile!

could.eat.him.up
not to be super sappy, but dude....I am SOOOO blessed!!!!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What beautiful Easter memories! Your boys looked so handsome. Okay, Easton's room...very cute too!

Tracy said...

You ARE so blessed!!! :)

All 3 of your boys looked handsome on Easter!

And...can you come decorate/paint my house? I love what you did with Easton's room!! :)

Brenda said...

SEVEN coats was SO worth it - Room looks great, where was Mom, you looked pretty cute too?

Emily said...

Carter had the same Easter shirt as Charlie! Love The Children's Place.