Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ridiculous

Every Tuesday..this is ridiculous..I LOVE Tuesdays and get excited for them a little bit to much. Why you ask? I'm only slightly embarrassed to say it's because of The Biggest Loser!! I LOVE this show and I now schedule Charlie's naps on Tuesday so we can get him to bed early and watch uninterrupted Biggest Loser...I have the full support of my husband on this one, cause he finally likes a reality TV show!! Anyway, it's ridiculous that every Tuesday at 9ish..I refuse to watch live TV..my shirt looks like this...

EVERY week I cry..every stinkin week! This week my favorite contestant got sent home and I have no shame in admitting I bawled...well, a little shame!! I usually have to wait 30 min after the show is done to go to bed so I can let my face and sinuses return to normal!! IF you have never watched..it is a MUST see!!
Anyway, most of you only care about the little man so here is one from this weekend!!
I love this one of Charlie and Libby..and chose to post it over this one..
(they are not forced to hold hands..they love holding hands and if one lets go, then the other usually insist on grabbing the hand again!)
At this age..will we ever get a cute one of them together..from the front!!!

8 comments:

Jenni said...

I too cannot wait until Tuesday night! Rod makes so much fun of me!

Amber said...

Why didn't they bring up that Ron broke the alliance first when he decided to try to vote off Phillipe????

I want Ron gone...

You cry at those episodes????!!!!

Jodi said...

Not sure if it is something I can start in the middle of the season, but maybe next time I'll watch.... per your recommendation! :)

Those cousins are so sweet!!!

LucieP said...

I just scanned through the top of your blog because I dvr'd last night and I haven't watched it yet...I love The Biggest Loser too!
Charlie is looking so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Dork


Aric

Being a Star said...

I agree with Amber Ron needs to go. I love the biggest loser.

MELANIE said...

Ron has GOT to go...talk about a liar...ugh. I cry every week too! hee hee.

annalee said...

watching biggest loser on dvr right now and just pulled up your picture to remind myself i'm not the only one with a wet shirt after this show!