We broke our Easter up into Sat am with the Ways and Sat pm with the Bramletts..it worked out well, and that left Sun to us! Which means I got a nap finally!!!!! I am having camera issues so I am thankful to Laura and Allene for part 1 pictures and my mom has said she'd have part 2 to me by Tues!!
He was into it this year and was all about carrying his own basket and throwing the eggs in..until at part 2 when he discovered candy in the eggs...it was all down hill from there!
Sharing great as usual..you can read that with sweetness or sarcasm..however you choose!!! They actually play and share together really well!!!
What up? Real men wear bunny hats.

I love the pictures from behind!
Sweet Libby posing for pictures!! At least someone wanted to cooperate!
He was into it this year and was all about carrying his own basket and throwing the eggs in..until at part 2 when he discovered candy in the eggs...it was all down hill from there!
Sharing great as usual..you can read that with sweetness or sarcasm..however you choose!!! They actually play and share together really well!!!
What up? Real men wear bunny hats.
I love the pictures from behind!
Sweet Libby posing for pictures!! At least someone wanted to cooperate!










3 comments:
I tried to tell the young children in bible class on Sunday morning that Easter has a greater meaning than the Easter egg hunt, the Easter bunny, and Easter candy. They all told me they knew that, but . . . Jesus would want them to be happy eating candy, RIGHT?!
Loved making memories and establishing traditions with Charlie & Libby!
Love those pictures and these don't have rain, blankets and adults getting nauseated on children's rides..... Alternative Easter activities!
He and Libby make quite the cute couple... well that sounded very 'arkansasy' - just saying they are both very beautiful children. Looks like you had a very good part 1. Love his little suit. Love you all
He looked really cute on Easter!
Post a Comment