Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter part 2..

I did not include all the pictures of him hunting eggs again..you've seen it once and I assume your good!! We did not get that many pictures cause we were playing the entire time!! We decided to hunt eggs at the park and I am pretty sure the big kids had more fun then the little kids! It was raining and there were poopy dippers, but we played on!! There were these things at the park..and I am about to make myself sound really not smart by my description..you stand on them and hold on above your head and you spin..and spin and keep going faster..we were loving it..till some of us got a little nauseous and pale!! Not to worry, when we got home Bradley and Adam some people got some medicine and soon felt better!! Group shot without Mom and Dad..if there was anyone else there at the park we could have had a family shot..but I am guessing the rain kept most away! I thought this was a cool picture!
For my sing song peeps!

Love Katie in this picture!! That girl cracks me up!!
Busy day tomorrow..headed out in the morning to the March of Dimes Walk in the morning and then in the evening..........HANNAH MONTANA and a sleepover with my favorite Bedford girls....since my girls are all over the place, I now have to preface it with their location....I also have my favorite Florida girls and favorite Boyd girl!!
No news in the adoption front. but I am planning an update post soon..nothing exciting, just one of those timeline things for my benefit!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Katie Katie Katie.... man, that girl! Just LOOOOOOOVE her! Love all the rest of you too, btw. :) Great post.

Looking forward to the update on the adoption front. Give some specifics for prayers, ok?!

Jodi said...

PS. great Sing Song face!