Friday, December 12, 2008

title???

I hate coming up with a title..
Below is about a month worth of our time and effort all piled into a 2.5 lb stack! We mailed our stuff to Christian Homes last week and I am super glad to have it done. Between that and work and getting ready to head out of town I have slacked on posting..sorry!
We flew out to FL on Wed and it was...a memorable flight to say the least!!
The lady checking us in gave these to him..he moved it to head head..and then almost poked an eye out so I took custody! The second flight was better and he has had SOOO much fun playing with Sage, Noah and "Baby" since we got here!
He loves Kirkley, but he has not got down being gentle just yet..

Notice my hands blocking his hands..luckily Kirkley has gotten out unharmed!


Love her big bow!

I said it this pic looked like they were in time out and Amber said it looked like they were peeing on the wall!

He was excited to hold her at first ..but then the TV caught his eye!

He is loving have Noah to play with all the time!

And Sage has been super sweet to him..letting him bounce on her tummy..his favorite game!!


He loves to push ANYTHING and anyone!!
Check Amber's blog for some fun videos!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Those pictures are so cute :) I bet both of yall are having a lot of fun there.

Love the pic of Charlie pushing Noah :) Bryson has always loved to do the same thing.

Brenda said...

Precious pictures.I'm very jealous. Wish you were all here! One of my very best treasures... being able to watch all of them playing together and enjoying each other. Pray that willl last a lifetime. Have a great visit and hug all of them for me.

Heidi Schlemmer said...

I'm glad you got to see your sweet niece. See is adorable. Good for you to get Charlie on a plane. Miss you and want to hear when you and Abbe plan on getting up here.