Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Tree Farm!

Since we have only been a family of three for 16 months now we are still finding our own tradition's and trying out new ones to see if they are fun enough to become a family tradition. We went to see Rudolph at Casa Manana on Sat and Bradley decided that could be a tradition that I do with my girlfriends next year:) Casa not a hit, but the Christmas tree farm was! We are headed the the Omni to see Polar Express tonight so well see how that one goes! Charlie's look cracks me up!
He avoids the camera at all cost!!

This was the last picture and he was over it!!


We looked over and he was sucking/chewing on the fake lollipop..that's good parenting!!


Look how big and pretty this tree was.....Check out the price below..


Yes, you read correctly..that is $524.95 for a Christmas Tree..seriously!!!


Merry-go-round was a huge hit...that turned into a huge tantrum when we got off and he was told we were not getting back on!


Bradley cracked me up trying to get a picture of us..never could quite get the timing right as we flew past him!!


He ran around this going "choo-choo" in his super high pitched voice!



Playing "jail" was a big hit!

Right before we left Bradley got the idea to take the pictures below and I think they turned out great..the family one could have been darker, but oh well!!



Only 1 day left..not counting today and the actual day!!

4 comments:

LucieP said...

these pictures are wonderful!

I was just thinking about ya...just ran into a co worker whom I haven't seen in a while...long enough that she has a 1 yr old that she adopted who was born 12/5/07.

She told me her story and I couldn't help but think of ya'll.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Tracy said...

Wow. 500 bucks for a dead tree :) And you know what? Someone will be crazy enough to buy it! :)

I especially love the last 3 pics :)

annalee said...

those last few photos are incredible! merry christmas to your sweet family!

annalee said...

those last few photos are incredible! merry christmas to your sweet family!