Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas card rejects

We went and got Christmas card pictures taken professionally and while we got some good ones I decided I am more of a "casual Christmas card" kinda person. The one we ended up sending out was one I snapped of him in his PJ's one night!

Love this pic..may be my most favorite in a long time!

This one was cute, but it was just to....posed.Love, Love, Love Charlie in this pic, but since I looked larger then Bradley there was no way it was going in the mail..kinda surprised I put it on here. Just to clarify, when Bradley went to the Dr last week for his shingles I watched him get on the scale..he has a good 20 lbs on me..despite what the picture looks like!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Just got my card, precious, but how did you ever decide which one to use? Loved the jammies, he is adorable. What a fun Christmas it is going to be! Love you all.

Amber said...

I STILL haven't gotten my cards from Sams. It still says processing order. I guess if you get them you have to do one hour!