Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Play time with Brady!

Okay....this will be so many pictures that I am sure only family will make it to the bottom!! I love that Charlie has so many cousins..boys, girls, older, younger, etc. I grew up very close to my 7 cousins and I loved it and I love that Charlie will have the same....since Kirkley's addition he now has 7 cousins! Lucky guy!


This weekend we went to the deer lease with Adam and Christy and their kids. Adam and Bradley took Addison and Katie hunting and that left Christy and I with the boys. I say that to explain why there is pics of no one else this weekend but Charlie and Brady! Christy and I took the kids on a walk and snapped away..I narrowed it down to my favorite 43 pictures..I wish I was kidding!! I will save you the pain of downloading all 43 and just pass on my fav's!
"Were outta here"
"Paybacks buddy..I will now hug you to death!"
"I swear I was not about to put that rock in my mouth....again"
"Okay so I lied..how bad could eating rocks really be anyway??"
"If she is focusing on Brady maybe she wont notice me eating some more rocks.."
I heard a muffled laugh and I turned around in the car to find him playing peak-a-boo by himself..and cracking himself up!

I lied, I do have a picute of Ada and Kate..this is the way to travel. They were perfect for the whole trip!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Those are great pics! Can't wait to go to the lease!

Cheryl said...

These pictures are so beautiful!