I also have a thing for hats.... He usually does not minds them at all, but this one and the white one like it are a bit big..and that makes him pull at it more!
"Finally, it's off!!!!"
My favorite hat all time is to the right side of my blog..he wore it last winter and I LOVE it still!!
A friend read this on a starbucks cup and passed it on to me..
"i wish couples who desperatley take every means to conceive a child would realize that adoption is a wonderful alternative. a child who becomes your child through adoption completes a family. just as when you commit to your spouse or partner there are no biological ties, yet a family was formed. this child enters a family the same way! it is not blood and flesh that form a family, but the heart."
2 comments:
Camo longhorn is my fav!
I was going to say exactly what Amber said... Love the camo longhorn one. Great minds think alike!
Post a Comment