Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve from our house to yours!

I got the idea of a Christmas tour from a blog I read/stalk! I took some pictures of some fun things and was waiting to get a picture of our tree..our beautiful, big tree..when I got back from Fl and had Bradley put the star on the tree. In the future I know now that in addition to having someone watch the dogs while we are gone we must also get a "tree water-er"!! It was bone dry when I got home and I quickly filled it up but I am afraid it was a few days to late!! It is still up but beginning to look like a very large Charlie Brown Christmas Tree!! I think once I took out the super boring pictures I only have a few I felt were fun enough to share!

I loved how full the fire place looked! When I unpacked the stocking I cracked myself up! I bought Charlie a stocking last year and wanted to have all matching ones for the kids..so I bought extra. I unpacked FOUR..Bradley came in as I was laughing and when I told me he smirked and I said "like we can afford 4 kids..afford buying 4 that is"! Well, they are bought so I guess I must fill them!!

I only put this in cause you can see that I have moved almost ALL my decorations up high..out of reach. Above my kitchen cabinets are where most are located..way out of his reach!

Christmas cards were down this year..either the economy or I have bad people skills..but I thought this was a fun spot to put them!
I love this and wished I could find a reason to keep it up year round..it's crooked in the picture, but not on my wall..just had to clarify in case you were judging me.

And a favorite..that does not seem to bother my husband like it did my dad when I was growing up....Decorated Deer Heads!
Merry Christmas!!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Did you see this on the Steece blog? :) I stalk them as well :) I may need to copy both of yall and do a post like this too!

Merry Christmas!

amie said...

yes, I stalked them and coppied!!!

Alicia said...

Fun! I love the "let it snow" above your fire place. I want one.

Alicia said...

Oh, see you tomorrow at breakfast!!

Katie said...

You better watch out...I bought four matching stockings years ago, and, well...