Saturday, December 13, 2008

I really love my..

Holiday PJ's!!
..or my mommy really loves them..whatever~


(If mommy says no, ask Santa)


I was trying to get a picture and he was trying to go to sleep!





He was running from me the whole time the camera was out..this was the best I got!



He would open the door and see the camera and then shut the door..nice!!
My favorite PJ's made the Christmas card..so I will post them later!

5 comments:

MELANIE said...

LOVE it and you know I LOVE me some cute kid pajamas!! ;)

Alicia said...

Adorable....

Tracy said...

Those are soo cute! I love holliday pj's too. Enjoy being able to find tons of them while Charlie is "little" b/c I still havent been able to find Bryson any this year :( (tear)

Heidi Schlemmer said...

LOVE EM, don't even think about getting rid of any of those. I'm not too proud to take hand-me-downs.

Emily said...

So precious!