Thursday, March 6, 2008

He loves himself!!

Two post in one day..I know!!! I was trying to entertain Charlie tonight and hold off dinner..he had almost no naps today and was kinda cranky. I wanted to make him eat as late as possible cause I knew once he ate..it was bedtime!! He ended up going to bed for the night at 7pm. So, to hold him off we watched videos of him on blogger..he loves to watch himself. He has now started to talk back to himself!!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

That is so cute. He's saying "Dang. Look at that handsome kid!"

Amber said...

Geez, I can't even keep up with your constant blogging!

John and Bevin said...

I am so glad that you are so good at blogging! It makes me feel a little closer to home, and I can see Charlie growing up! Love you lots! Kiss Charlie for me!