Friday, March 7, 2008

Park day..prior to snow day

Here are our Park Day pictures!! This one was last night. I pulled out the camera and took this myself, but what cracked me up was that he smiled as soon as he saw the camera....I think maybe he has caught on!! It was not cold this day just that weird Texas weather. I put the hat on in case he got a chill..Love this hat and I am going to be sad when he outgrows it. My waiter at lunch yesterday..who was about 18..asked where I got it..he wanted one for himself!

Bradley looking slightly whipped by the end of the day!
He made us laugh at how he always held onto the bars..maybe he did not trust my swinging and knew to hold on tight!




All the ones with him in the motion of swinging are blurry..dangit!! Oh well, you can still see his blurry smile!!

Eating/Smelling the flowers

He had SOOOO much fun with the girls!!
This was from our follow up Dr visit with the heart Dr..can you guess how long he left the wire alone!! The visit went good and we don't ever have to go back!

I may need to invest in one of these..he was having a blast!
I knew mom was loving the last video of him waking up..and wearing it out a bit, so here is one from him waking up from his nap yesterday!!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Look at you with all your posts! I LOVE his little hat, it looks like it was made for his little face.

I love how your mom gets to see him and still WEARS out the video!

Being a Star said...

ok that was so precious. Marissa doesn't always smile at me when she first wakes up but i think its because she didn't sleep long enough. Treasure that!!

*Kendra* said...

Oh I love that little "puppy!" Cracker Barrell this week? That may be my pregnancy restaurant that I always have to go to. I'm craving some dumplings! Maybe this time we won't get caught in a snow storm!

Jodi said...

Yeah, wait on Cracker Barrell until I get there please! :) :) :)

I just have to say that you should consider yourself lucky that I did not come take your baby in the middle of the night and pack him in my luggage for Houston. I loved every second with that little squirt! Love the videos... seriously, you have to teach me how to do that!