The crawling has begun..for real!! It is still so much fun, but I know...in a few weeks I will dream of his immobile days..or so that is what ALL you people keep telling me!! He is at one of those growth spurts where every day he is doing something different and changing so much each day. I really think I saw him roll his eyes at me the other day..I feel certain that Daddy taught him that!!!
This is Melanie, Abbe and me at Abbe's Happy Hour Baby Shower!! We had lots of fun, but this was on Tues night with all the flooding..so no judgements on how we look!!
Okay, so remember how I WAS buying for him in the future...this is a 12 month Halloween outfit. He has 2 Halloween Pj's..and I can maybe get another 2 weeks out of them if I am lucky!! Oh well!!!
I walked into the den the other day and could hear him, but not see him and I started to panic, but seeing as I could hear him, it then seemed silly to panic!! I looked down and the goober is just grinning away..This was Sunday night..he has improved so much since then. He is across the room in just a minute now. I need to get a picture of him playing with the door stopper on the walls. He finds them in any room and will stay entertained for a good 30 minutes!!
Random Conversation with mom...
Mom:He is such a great baby. Really... sleeping, eating, playing...he is just great!
Amie:He's my child..what did you expect???
Mom: High Maintenance..

6 comments:
i love your conversation with your mom! haha.
and i personally love that charlie is keeping spreading halloween cheer year round!
Yep. Welcome to my world. With our big boys, you can't buy anything and assume that it will fit several months from now. When Bryson was Charlie's age, I couldn't keep up with his growing spurts! He flew through sizes. Hopefully we will both have another boy one day so we can get some more use out of those boy clothes!!
Crawling Charlie! :) Such a cutie!!
Love the crawling video!! I may have gotten the high maintenance baby--my mom called Claire that last night after keeping her for us! We need to have our play date before Wee gets here--Charlie and Claire can come along too! ;)
I can't believe he is crawling!! By the way, what is with the crickets chirping in the back ground of the video....or am I hearing things?!?
I was wondering the same thing about the background noise... sound machine??
Wow, can't believe he is crawling! They grow so fast it is unreal!!! And how come I was the one with the high maintenance baby?!?!?!?
The cricket noise is from his rain forest play toy in his bed. He has learned to turn it on and I forgot to turn it off!!!
Post a Comment