Well, I am at work so this will be short!!! Here are some pictures from the last few days!!
I almost got a pictire with his feet in his mouth...I am just not fast enough!
Bradley snapped this pic the other day cause it cracked him up how much Charlie was mesmerized by the TV. It's funny now, but not in a few years!! I thought it was funny cause Bradley practically had to squeeze him into this sleeper....it was for sure our last wear!! "fat boy in little sleeper"..it's only funny if you hear Chris Farley saying it!
My OCD and motherhood are learning to be friends!! Here he is with a bitter biscuit and bananas....and they are on him from head to toe. My OCD is tempted to just not even break out those 2 items, but my nice mommy gene kicks in and I cave. We just get more baths these days!! And for all who know me well, are you not impressed that I am feeding him bananas!!
I almost got a pictire with his feet in his mouth...I am just not fast enough!
Bradley snapped this pic the other day cause it cracked him up how much Charlie was mesmerized by the TV. It's funny now, but not in a few years!! I thought it was funny cause Bradley practically had to squeeze him into this sleeper....it was for sure our last wear!! "fat boy in little sleeper"..it's only funny if you hear Chris Farley saying it!
My OCD and motherhood are learning to be friends!! Here he is with a bitter biscuit and bananas....and they are on him from head to toe. My OCD is tempted to just not even break out those 2 items, but my nice mommy gene kicks in and I cave. We just get more baths these days!! And for all who know me well, are you not impressed that I am feeding him bananas!!Just love his laugh...and he makes us feel real funny cause he laughs so easily!!
I knew this was coming....at each meal now, we are both wearing his food!!
Hope you all have a great day!! Funny story from work to day....
A woman comes into the ER 27 weeks pregnant..we all are in "panic and getting ready for baby" mode..and then we find out she is not pregnant..but she thinks she...she managed to get an ambulance to get her from home and bring here here..nice. This is only funny cause she did not loose the baby...it never existed..only in her mind...which apparently is a scary place to be!

6 comments:
Love the pics and the videos, as usual. R sat and watched them with me, and she was cracking up at Bradley getting his belly. Kept trying to lift up her own shirt and zerbert her own tummy! That is evidently hard to do. Too funny... they are gonna be such good friends! We watched the video 4 times...
As for the ER story... all I can say is wow.
I don't know who makes me laugh more in the first video, Charlie or Bradley!
My first thought when I saw him in the tiny sleeper was that he needed some new clothes.....
Please take note that the tiny sleeper is 12 months!
You know God is smiling when He sees what an awesome job you and Bradley are doing with His precious gift! My sweet Charlie - how very blessed his life is! He brings tears to my eyes, happy ones and then sad ones for what his life could have been. What wisdom in all those events - why did we ever worry???? Love you
Cute pics!
Ummm.. so was the crazy lady fat? I mean, did she look prego? And was she taken immediately to the funny farm in the same ambulance she came to the hospital in?
Yes, pretty sure she went right across the street to the psych ward...nice!!
Post a Comment