Wednesday, November 7, 2012

powder keg..

A highlight of this day and a highlight of my stellar parenting was this ride, The Powder Keg.  I knew nothing about the ride, just that Charlie was tall enough to ride.  Next time, I think maybe I should look into it a little more...good news, Charlie and Libby are not scared for life..I don't think..

This is the moment the ride starts and shoots you out..shoots.you.out.
I think the pictures speak for themselves..





I was SUPER surprised that Charlie asked to ride again when it was over..I volunteered Uncle Jay this time while I recovered from the ride that shoots you 0-60 in 2 seconds...and then has more falls and twist then I can remember!  What made this ride so great...we had no clue what was going to happen.  When our cart pulled out and Bradley was waiting to get our picture before we took off there was a HUGE smile on his face...that should have clued me in!  We had no clue it was going to shoot us out like that!  And it didn't really slow down after that!


By far my favorite memory with Charlie that day!!
want to see the powder keg...click here

0 comments: