Monday, November 26, 2012

Phone catch up!

Here's some favorites from my phone this month;)


Harper Jane and I voted;)....that's all ill say about that;(


My current favorite pictures of my babies! Now if I can only make it stay cold enough for hat weather...I'm over 70's weather..


Charlie took this picture before school a few weeks ago...yes, ready early enough for school to take pictures! Score for me;)


Then we took a self portrait! Love that he still will do this with a smile...most of the time!


My mom watched the kids last week and sent this to me...um, is my baby's hair turning blond....nooooo;(.


Family picture from thanksgiving...missing my other 6 in Alaska....missed doing my Black Friday shopping with my sister in laws;(


And I'll leave you with this...yeah, he's going to kill me someday!!!

Don't the black socks complete this look!!!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Brenda said...

The one in their hats may be a favorite of mine. And I love Easton's look of concentration!Such effort....and yes the socks add some...ummm... character?? Precious children.