Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Branson vacation..steal your dollar city!

Our favorite part of Branson was Silver Dollar City!  Charlie heard someone call it "Steal your dollar city" and thought that was hysterical..I thought it was fitting:)  By far our favorite day...I LOVE roller coasters and so do my baby boys!!! YAY!!
Love my silly boy!

I love this one of us:)

Silly Libby!

Easton did great with the rides and roller coasters.  This was his first time to really do all this stuff and he did great with his fears, noises and crowds....he didn't just "handle" all of it, he really enjoyed it!

Love this one too!!

I loved looking at pictures of the kids from this day....smiles all day from this boy..who sometime gets chinchy with his smiles:)

Waving to Daddy and Papa

Easton loved the dumbo ride..he kept making the elephant noise the whole ride:)

I.LOVE.THIS.KID!!!  Thanks Aunt Laura for stepping in on rides when I needed two adults.  Why did I need another adult, I've got Bradley right?  I do, unless the ride goes in circles..and then he is out:)

He asked for this picture:)

We got suckered into some games...steal your dollar city...

Love this face

I loved that all of our pictures from this trip had such a beautiful background.

These rides were a little weak for Charlie after some of the other ones we took him on:)

Easton and Jay!

Can you see us??  What does this ride do???  Go around in circles...look who got suckered into it:)  Both boys and Libby wanted to ride this and all the other adults had gone on another ride..so Daddy caved and did it!  Such a good sport:)..and no one threw up!


I thought this was a sweet one of Derrick and Libby.

A picture of just us and Easton..a nice and rare treat!

Aunt Laura and Easton

More games..and Charlie won more prizes..yay!..sigh.:)


Daddy being a good sport again!

Riding the train:)
I think there is just a few days left!


0 comments: