Friday, November 2, 2012

Branson vacation #2

I may have cracked one or two comments that Branson was an old people trip..I think the proof was right here in our shower..a bench and hand held shower head..um, screams elderly!!  But, was super nice for shaving your legs!!
Three cuties out for a walk!

These three sure do love each other:)

The good life...naps with ipads..love that smirk!

Papa, Charlie and Tutti

Tutti and Easton

Tutti and Papa and all the grand kids (sans Jaxon) racing!

Charlie and Libby were taking this serious!

Hotel treat..ice cream sundaes!!

Charlie opted for a root beer float!


Someone LOVES ice cream!!



I love this picture Bradley and my father in law..they were sitting there discussing the new iphone..so they were actually talking!

The boys shared a room that week and they did great!  They had a TV in their and we set the sleep timer and they thought that was the coolest thing to have a TV in their room!

Still sucking his thumb to fall asleep, but only to fall asleep and not all night so I am not worrying about it.  I'll fight that battle again some day, but not any time soon!  Besides..he so rarely looks young to me anymore..and when he curls up with a blanket and sucks his thumb..he is my baby all over again:)

Goodness my boys can steal my heart with their sweet smiles!  This little one melts me about once a day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He melts mine every time I see him.
granner