I say it every time my kids have a birthday..holy cow time flies!! But really, Harper's first year has flown by faster then any other of the kids. The more kids there are...the faster time goes..insert some mommy tears here:( BTW, the word "kindergarten" can elicit tears in 2.5 seconds...
Anyway, it was a great party and I am always happy when the party is done!!
Happy Birthday Harper Jane!!!
Home girl got her first donut and she was having a bipolar moment...she was thrilled and elated to be eating it, but MAN was she mad when it was gone. I may have caved and gave her another one:)
Eastons "cheese" face is killing me!! The boys loved their donuts too. They always complain that one isn't enough so I gave them 1 1/2 since it was a special day..and neither touched the half part..silly boys!!
Party time..paper straws make my day!!!!!
Hard to tell here, but the bottles on the windowsill were one of my favorite things! I have been saving all kinds of glass bottles for a few months and painted the inside the colors of her party. On party day I went and bought some $1.00 clearance flowers and some roses and I thought it was the perfect girly touch!
Okay, I think this looked way better in person, but maybe not!! I wanted the longer table cloths to hang more elaborately, but this was what the dollar store had to offer:)
I really wanted to keep the tutu on the table for a while, but I think the three boys in the house may have had a problem with it!
These next pictures need no words..other then..OH MY GOODNESS MY DAUGHTER IS CUTE!! It's my blog, I can say that:)
Cake and Harper Jane= Best Friends:)

3 comments:
she is waaaay too cute!!!!! happy late birthday to her! :)
Oh my word... that girl MELTS me! She is precious beyond words, and that tutu and feather headband!!! Oh my WORD. I want to eat her up with a spoon!!! ;)
I look at that beautiful baby, her girly accessories and party with a tutu on the table... and I am forced to jump ahead 20 years when she is looking through these pictures. I can only imagine she will MARVEL at the love in your house, the love you lavished on her from before she was even born. Your family is just such an amazing lesson for me in God's True Unconditional love. God uses "adoption" in the Bible a lot to describe His Love for us, and I am so very thankful for the Ways for giving me such a BEAUTIFUL representation of that love, helping me to better realize it. I just love y'all!!
Happy Birthday, sweet Harper Jane!
Oh girl, I wholeheartedly agree that the more kids you have, the quicker that the time seems to fly!
ADORABLE party for an adorable girl!
Post a Comment