Monday, November 5, 2012

Branson vacation #3

One of my favorite things about Branson was the beautiful fall...we don't have fall here in Texas so this was a nice treat!  When the wind would blow and all kinds of colorful leaves would blow I would get super excited and try to capture it on my camera..no luck, it just didn't do it justice!

Funny story..Charlie was in a mood and I was trying to turn it around when we were out for a walk and it was beautiful.  So I said something like "Man, God must love us a whole lot to create this beautiful place just for us to enjoy.  He sure did an awesome job righ---."  I got cut off mid praise by "I know mom, I have heard that all before..I got it."  Then he kinds rolled his eyes and walked off.....I'd say I get an A+ for stellar parenting that day....

Bradley and Harper planning out the day..on our borrowed computer.  The iPad broke on the way into the hotel room on day 1...not a great start for the trip:(  We have a new iPad at no cost to us so all is right in our world again!

The fish hatchery was really fun.  We all enjoyed it and had a lot fun feeding fish.  There were a lot of elderly folks there that were having a good laugh at Easton!  He was soooooo excited to see all those fish and just kept saying "fish, yay!" and clapping:)  This was a perfect trip for Easton...seeing as he LOVES old people and they LOVE him!!


Harper was over the Moby sling..she wanted to be down with the boys..

My boys:)

Charlie loved everything about this place..the fish, the turtles, the fish feeding..he was loving it!

Can you make out the word "fish"!?!
Harper was way more impressed by her shoe then the fish once she got in the stroller....shes not walking yet, but the whole thing still seemed gross!

Checking out some of the "reject" fish:)

I wish the lighting was better here, but I love this shot!

Same day..we headed to downtown Branson and browsed some shopping places....the kids did surprisingly great:)

This hat never left Eastons head..he loves hats and hoods!

We didn't ever really get a great family picture, but we got lots of these partial family pics...I never know what to do with theses..

If you asked Charlie what his favorite things were on the Branson trip, his response is "Silver dollar city, Dinosaur Putt-Putt and Pirate Putt-Putt."  Great, roller coasters and putt putt...all things we could have done in Texas!!

never.gets.old

Easton spent the night with Tutti and Papa and Libby came and stayed with us for a night!


Bradley decided to take these two to the pool once we got back from Putt Putt...we didn't have a swim suite for Libby so we improvised!  Eastons suite fit her great:)

This kid and his hats!!  I took this hat away one day because he pulled his sisters hair...and the worlds most epic meltdown occurred...epic i tell you..

He may be the only kiddo I know that sleeps in hats..whatever works, right!!

Charlie built a car!  It's like build a bear, but with cars!  He thought it was the coolest thing ever!! What a smart idea!  Charlie built his to be a remote control car and Easton just picked out one he liked and they added some noise to it!

Super proud of his monster truck!

0 comments: