I often get asked if Harper and Easton look alike. I have no idea. Unless it is glaringly obvious, I cannot tell who got moms eyes or dads nose..its just not one of my gifts:) I think the general consensus is yes, but you judge for yourself!
Easton makes me smile here!
Went to check on Harper before bed and she was like this..don't judge, I left her like this. Never wake a sleeping baby is my motto...maybe I should add and addendum..unless its a suffocation hazard:)
Allene wanted to get some pictures of the three littlest grand kids together one day while the two big kids were gone and I loved this one of Easton and Harper.
I love this picture..but I feel bad since Charlie isn't in it..anyone else??
I came outside and saw that Bradley had hooked this thing up to charlies old tricycle..child labor laws anyone?!!
The kids and I were at the zoo with Laura and Libby recently and when we passed this thing Charlie ran ahead of it and squatted down and yelled back to us, "I'm going to be the horse!"
Baseball was a hit! I was just happy to have a sport that he liked and was happy to go to:)
I have since started putting Harper in the pool with bows on....this cute swim suite was not done justice by this fuzzy bald head!!!
Goodness, this smile NEVER gets old!!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment