Sunday, July 15, 2012

Harper Jane is ?? months!

The title...I can never remember Harper's age!  When people ask me how old she is, I  blank!  Someone ask me recently and I could not remember her age for the life of me..luckily, Addison, my 12 yr old niece was there to step up and answer " 8 months"!  I tell my self that I am just wanting to keep my last baby a baby as long as possible so that's why I refuse to let her age!!

Harper finally got a tooth.at 8 months!  She got her second tooth the next day.  I know that I am ruining my luck by saying this out loud..or typing it???, but none of my kids have ever really given me any probs when they get teeth.  Most of the time the tooth pops up without any forewarning and they move on!  Now that I have said that..Harper will be miserable with her remaining teeth!

Um, playing dress up is fun:) 
 After my last post about there never being "extra" time anymore..I have been waking up at 5am or 6am and have been unable to go back to sleep.  So I go ahead and get up..and it amazing how much I can get done before the kids wake up!!  Leaving me more free time to just sit and play with them and dress them up..and then nap with them because I am tired by 1pm:)..which them means I cannot fall asleep till around midnight because of the nap...which then means I am super tired at 5am when I wake up, but cannot fall asleep...thus a vicious cycle I have been stuck in all week!

Harper is babbling, screaming and "talking" like crazy lately!  She can say ma-ma and da-da..but she has no idea that I am mama or that Bradley is da-da!  But she is babbling so I am happy!  When one your kids misses some milestones you sure appreciate it in the next kiddo following them! She loves to play with inflections in her voice and see how loud she can get her voice..pretty loud if your wondering:)

Harper is in competition with Easton for being the easiest kiddo!  She is only grumpy if she is tired or hungry.  She sleeps awesome..about 12hrs at night and then 2 short naps and one long nap during the day.  The best part is how easily she goes down....you just lay her in bed and walk out!  Easton and Harper have always been so easy to lay down.  It's amazing what you learn after your first kiddo!!  Easton has been an amazing sleeper since 3 month, Harper since about 6 months and Charlie...since about 4yrs old...oh the things we learn as we go!!!!!

Other then the constant spit up and stained carpet..this little sweet girl is nothing but fun!!  Her brothers and Daddy are in love with her and when she gives them her huge gummy smile that starts in her eyes...they will do anything she wants!!  We are so lucky that she is ours:)

1 comments:

Katie said...

She's beautiful, Amie.