I didnt actually intend to post this, but I was cleaning up post that I had saved as drafts and never did anything with..I wanted to watch the video to see what it was and posting it was the only way to do it. I can hardly even remember Charlie this small and I cannot even remember why I loved dogs so much:) Super parenting in the video as we let Charlie almost lose a hand to Luke:)
Sunday, July 15, 2012
I didnt actually intend to post this, but I was cleaning up post that I had saved as drafts and never did anything with..I wanted to watch the video to see what it was and posting it was the only way to do it. I can hardly even remember Charlie this small and I cannot even remember why I loved dogs so much:) Super parenting in the video as we let Charlie almost lose a hand to Luke:)
Posted by
amie
at
11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How cute. He is still just as cute only bigger. Love him.
Granner
YAY for joining the ranks of "yeah, they are just DOGS." :)
Post a Comment