Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Marky Mark

WE visited with Mark on Memorial Day weekend...yeah, I'm a little behind:)  It was a long day..driving 3 hours..playing in the full sun for 3 hours and then driving home for 3 hours....YIKES!  We left Harper with my mom and just had the two boys and that was more then enough fun for the day!!
Charlie, Easton and Mark's oldest son.

My baby boy....this kid rocks:)  I love him so much..that's all:)

Pictures like this make me so happy for Charlie..he has the best of both worlds...2 Daddy's that love him so much.  I sometimes find myself sad for Easton and Harper that they wont have that, but they have their 2 Mamas that love them so much.  Weather its a mom or a dad, each kiddo is super luck to have one really involved bio parent/first parent..and for that I am so blessed.

This was our first time meeting Marks dad's side of the family.  Everyone was super nice to all of us....and I was so relieved that Charlie did great for all the many pictures:)




My satin loving boy was tired and exhausted and just wanted to sleep..but you know he needs satin to fall asleep right..the tag to my dress was the best I had to offer and it did not cut it!!

Mama had to make her way to the back seat to keep this sweet boy happy...we were all so happy to get home and shower and go straight to bed!!

1 comments:

Paula-Beth said...

Always love reading your posts and seeing pics of your precious kiddos!