Every month I upload my photos to shutterfly and work on my yearly book that I do for my family..between the phone pictures and my actual camera there are usually 200-250per month. In June I took 70 photos..SLACKER!! Way to preserve memories!!! I have already improved this month, but sometimes I feel to busy to even pull out the camera...that is a shameful statement!! So, out of the 70 pictures..only 14 were deemed cute enough to go on the blog...even worse, majority of my 70 pictures sucked!!!
Easton and my mom at VBS..the light up glasses were a hit! I was also really impressed with how well Easton did when the singing turned into who can "sing" louder..it was WAY , WAY loud and he didn't freak out..huge people, this is huge!
My little anchor..that is Eastons nick name since he LOVES the water and has no fear of it. He is that kid that you let sink for a sec when you are right there so that he will get scared and be a bit more timed..and not try to just walk in when he pleases........only problem...when you watch him under water with goggles on..he is smiling the whole time as he sinks lower and lower. Swim lessons cannot come fast enough next year!! Also, anytime Easton is in a pool or bathtub or any body of water..his mouth is constantly open and he is constantly drinking water. So much so that he will sometimes throw up and have nasty diapers. Anyone else ever have issues with this?? Any suggestions?
Suffice to say that someone else loves the water too!!
Charlie has always been my most challenging kid, mainly because he is my oldest, but also because he is such a smart, deep thinking kid. I love when he gets creative and comes up with things like this...he is a race car driver in the above picture..notice the bib. He turned it inside out and wrote his race car number on it later that day:) This kid....he.wears.me.out. Everyday. But he also brings me joy unlike nothing else. He is one of a kind..and I am real glad he is mine:)!!
Funny story from yesterday..he was doing something and had been told to stop plenty of times and so he got a spanking...followed by a "Charlie , you have been asked to stop, please stop." But he was spanked before he was told..again..to stop what he was doing. As soon as he was spanked he looked up at his Daddy and said "you are supposed to use your words, not your hands daddy." We explained that we did and he informed us that it was not in the right order. Like I have said before..its a good thing he is cute:)
Speaking of cute..OMGoodness!!! Look at those cheeks!! Love my squishy, rolley baby!
Harper goes with the flow so well and can do whatever we can do! I love how easily adaptable she is!! Good makings of a third child:)
This was at a splash park..it took Easton right at an hour before he would go anywhere near it...this kid is so cautious:) I'm sure it will serve him well in plenty of cases, but sometimes I just wished he would trust me and go have fun! Once he got in, it wasn't to long before we were all ready to go, but he was not..go figure!!
This was from June..when he would still let me take his picture:)
There is nothing like summer and playing outside in the water and munching on some watermelon!
I walked away for 5 min and come back to find that Easton had crawled into the pack-n-play with Harper..luckily everyone was still smiling:)
Big enough bow? I still love the ginormous bows, but often settle for smaller one since she messes with them less!
I cannot remember what Charlie had shoved into his mouth, but this face cracked me up!
Sunscreen makes the best gel for mowhawks! With Eastons fair hair and paleish skin I always put sunscreen in his hair/on his scalp and I have noticed what an awesome gel medium it is..I guess it can be a back up if needed some day!
This is actually from July, but it somehow got in a June folder..either way, love this one of the kiddos!
Charlie and Daddy went to a Ranger game together..just the two of them! Bradley sent me this picture and I just loved it! You can tell this was not one of his "mom asked me to smile pictures", but rather a "oh my word, I am loving life right now pictures!"

0 comments:
Post a Comment