Wednesday, September 7, 2011

my favorite photos from last week

Yes, I remembered to get my camera out last week!!:)  These are just a few of my favorite photos from last week!! 
We went to the Fairpark Aquarium with Kendra and Cason and the stingray part was by far the coolest!  This pic crack me up, because despite whatever this looked like...Easton totally missed this stingray!  He saw it the next time around, but this one never caught his attention! 

We met up with Mark this weekend... we saw him just a few weeks ago, but Charlie was a bit of a pill that time so we told him when he came back through to give us a call and the second visit went much better!

Headed to the park this morning..okay, so this one wasn't from last week:)  The weather was WAY to great to miss a chance to go on a hike and play at the park...Easton was loving it!  I think he hates the heat almost as much as his momma does, so he seemed to appreciate this nice break:)

I made homemade bread and my helper made homemade butter..which of course had to be blue:)  I used this recipe..although its not really much of a recipe!

0 comments: