Friday, September 16, 2011

Meet Heller

This is Heller.  Charlie made this longhorn at build a bear with Mark at our last visit.  He came up with the name all on his own.  Mark thought it was cool and made him think of like fire and motorcycles....it made me think of Helen Keller..
Anyway, Heller now has another name.  Charlie came up to me the other day and announced that he still would call the longhorn Heller, but he was also going to call it "2 Horny" since it had two horns...duh, right..
I tried many different options "How about 2 horned" or "But I really like Heller"...no luck.  He likes it and I wasn't about to tell him it was not nice to say horny..cause then he'd try to say it all the time!!
I will say, after he said that ..I have only heard him call the longhorn Heller..but I know at the most inopportune time he will call it "Heller 2 horny":)

3 comments:

Amber said...

Noah named his horned dinosaur "Horny." I kept waiting for it to be yelled out at the wrong time.

Lauren said...

This totally made me laugh! I shared your blog with a friend who is going through fertility treatments. I hope you do not mind! Praying for you and your family, as always!

Jodi said...

Pure greatness. That is the best story I've heard in awhile. :)