This was the theme of "back to school pictures"..posing..like a girl! It was sooo hard for Charlie to just stand still and smile....NO clue where that comes from!!
He wanted to make sure I got a picture of his transformers lunch box and Spiderman back pack. I get fun mom points because I so badly wanted to get him a fun cute back pack with his name on it..or at least a cute back pack. But Charlie about fell all over himself with excitement over Spiderman.....I went with fun mom and let him choose. The nice part was that spiderman cost only $7:)
He.cannot.help.himself.:)
This day was one of those days that I wanted to eat him up..he looked adorable to me and he was so excited...he LOVES school!
Since Charlie is an August baby we have decided to hold him back a year for kindergarten....so, I get to do this all again next year! Cannot tell you how happy I am that I have 2 more years with him before he leaves me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had a few people question how we already knew that we were holding him back..since he has another whole year to mature...um, we actually decided before he was even born. August and boy=decision made:)
Told you..cannot help himself!! Can you see his orange mowhawk? I found a way to make the color stick out more on his dark hair....put white gel on first. Then the color sticks to the white and not his hair...brilliant!! Thanks to my friend Jennifer at work for sharing that genius piece of advice...Charlie is beyond pumped that you can now see his colored mowhawks!
Goodness, I.LOVE.THIS.FACE!!!!!:):)

4 comments:
Ah, the cartoon characters get the best of us! It just makes them so stinking happy! This is the first year that there are NO characters on the backpacks!!!! Lunchbox is another story...
I love that face too!
Granner
You are "FUN" mommy for letting him get what he wanted! Bonus points to you, missy! And I can't believe how grown up he looks. You know I'm a sucker for the sweet face, with the orange mohawk, and the skull shirt. Win, win, win in my book!
The second to last, with the orange mohawk, oh my GRACIOUS! It's me fave, although they are all adorable! Handsome, funny boy.
Post a Comment