I don't think I ever posted a pic of Eastons room when we finished it..a year and a half ago, but I like it. It was not the "project" that the first nursery was, but its fun! I am now wondering why we put all that effort into it....they are just going to mess it up, right?
I have a chewer on my hands..like eaten half his crib kinda chewer..okay, not that bad. I could not find a crib cover for railings like mine...and I looked for like 5 whole minutes. So, I got back to my roots and went all white trash on it..it's classy folks:) I am slowly removing the towels a month later and there has been no biting where the first towel has been removed..:)
Oh, if anyone tells me that biting on the crib makes him abnormal..I am fragile and just may go off..be kind:)
fuzzy? See all those books...I am growing to hate them:) My sweet Easton is behind in his communication, per ECI, and until I meet with the speech person I have stepped up our reading and talking. Bet you didn't think I could step up my talking any more:) I feel like some days all I do is read kid books..and that is possibly the most dramatic statement, cause its really not that much more. Since Easton doesn't love his reading its a struggle some times...but its totally getting better!
He is eating more..and getting slimmer and slimmer..but check out those guns!
Everything is more fun with a friend around:)
okay, note to self..these could possibly be the cutest and tiniest grapes EVER...but they are the biggest pain in the bootie..never again..
we are working on spoons..this should be fun...you caught that sarcasm right:)
but its going better then I expected:)
I made this bread recipe from the blog Your homebased mom. It was possibly the best bread I have ever made. I split my dough to make 3 smaller loaves..and I didn't give away nearly as much as I intended to...if you are a bread lover...you must make this bread!!
Hoping that once school starts for Charlie next week that I break my blogging funk!!


3 comments:
If biting on the crib is abnormal, we'll start a support group together. I did it when I was little and my friend Megan's daughter chewed her expensive cherry wood crib to death. She planned to use it as a toddler bed, but it looked so terrible after that she didn't. That's why I opted for the inexpensive crib and I'm glad I did because Carly chewed it A LOT. Oh, well. I blogged about it a while back here - http://teamclarktx.blogspot.com/2010/04/conclusions.html.
Sage tore up her crib by chewing on it. I thought she was half hamster...or whatever animal chews things up.
I made the mistake of buying those cute grapes ONCE also.....
Post a Comment