Thursday, June 23, 2011

visit!

Charlie was lucky to get a visit with Mark!  I was working and Bradley took him...so that explains the one and only picture..and that came from Mark!  Thank goodness someone took a picture!
I have not seen Mark in a while, I missed his last two visits cause I was working and then he was in Afghanistan for a while, but Bradley keeps me updated!
The visit was great, but it had been almost a year since Charlie had seen Mark, and that wasn't for lack of trying on Marks part, but with Afghanistan and living in California, it's been hard to get together, but we made it happen.  Since it had been a while it took Charlie longer then usual to warm up and stop being shy...like shy like we have never seen before..like shy and embarrassing us with how he was acting, but we totally understood why.  He finally warmed up and came home talking like his mama...he was so excited and talking 90 miles a minute with stories!
I'm glad for both Mark and Charlie that it was a great visit!!

I thought this was a great picture of them!

2 comments:

Amber said...

If you only get one pic that's a great one to have!

Jodi said...

I was thinking the same thing! For only one picture, it's FABULOUS!