Saturday, June 18, 2011

10 kids in a photograph....

We wanted to get some pictures of all 10 grankids when Aric and Amber were in town, but it was such a busy trip we never really found all of us together that many times.  On Friday night Sage decided to get baptized..so of course we were all there for that!!!!!  We grabbed some pictures afterwards in the church parking lot....and I think they turned out okay...for 10 kids.... at 8pm!!
 
Grandaddy and all 10 kids....we had a "Grandaddy" frame that needed updating!

My sister-in-law Amber had a picture similar to this one on her blog and she had all the ages of all the kids...lets just say she has a better memory then me!  Click here to see it if you want to!

Moms and Grandaddy and the kiddos.

I needed these pictures of the kids to finish up my mothers day gift to my mom..I gave it to her without pictures.  I thought I'd get every ones pictures at the same time when Aric and Amber were visiting! I'll post a pic once its finally done!
My 2 kids seems kinda weak to both my brothers 4...but despite my mothers praying, 3 is all were ever hoping for!! 

pictures are never complete until there is a silly picture!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

OH my goodness, how I love each and every one of those 10 crazy kiddos!!! GREAT pictures!!!

Shoot, my parents have to be happy with their four TOTAL! :) :) :)