I am covered in freckles..counting them is like counting stars..only God can do it. They are not my favorite feature...but someone in this house thinks their freckles are AWESOME!
Charlie LOVES his freckles and we are constantly counting them and checking for new ones..we are up to 6 now!!
this is his only light one, but he makes sure it gets counted!
his second one
a recently new one
he will kill me one day for showing off theses 2 beauties:)
My favorite one...it's under his left eye. It was his first and it was so cute....never thought any of mine were cute:) But his are adorable!!

5 comments:
um, how did he get a freckle on his boo-tay?!?! hehehe. Cute.
such a gorgeous little guy!
he looks so grown up in the last one!
I have tons of freckles and just this weekend I was telling someone that I don't remember loving or hating my freckles but i WANT MY KIDS TO HAVE THEM!! Kanyon's are starting to pop out on his cheeks and I'm so happy! You've got cute cute cute boys and I"m totally impressed with your craftiness!!!
I have tons of freckles and just this weekend I was telling someone that I don't remember loving or hating my freckles but i WANT MY KIDS TO HAVE THEM!! Kanyon's are starting to pop out on his cheeks and I'm so happy! You've got cute cute cute boys and I"m totally impressed with your craftiness!!!
I name each freckle of Reagan's. :) LOVE them.
Post a Comment