So I found this great idea on one of my favorite blogs Eighteen25.
I copied it and Charlie and I are loving it. The top one is their picture..I put it on here since it photographs better then mine..and since theirs is framed! I printed it at Sam's and picked it up and hour later. I was going to attempt to cut some extra crown molding to make a frame for it, but after another crown molding project gone bad, I opted just to stick it up alone!
I came up with my own ideas and copied some of theirs.
This is mine..its on the pantry door and Charlie loves to come in and mark off things that we have done!! I liked the idea because I have so many things I want to do, but I either forget or don't make time..if it is on a list...then I cant wait to do it so I can cross it off!!! Hope you guys enjoy this one too!! Click on Eighteen25 above and it will take you to the site and tell you how to download, etc!!


1 comments:
Doing some catch up... and just had to tell you that the last 3 on that list are my faves. :)
Post a Comment