Friday, June 10, 2011

out with the old

The downstairs bathroom used to be orange.  I loved bright colors when we moved in.  I don't love them as much now.  Not true actually..I love them more now..just not as much on my walls.  That's the joy of paint peeps..this took me just 2 days to do...you can always repaint!  It only took two days because I primed one one day and painted the next!  I love the new look!
Old:before
After..I love grey..always have, always will.  Grey with yellow accents made me giddy:)

This project cost was 30..$26 on paint and $3 at good will:)  The cross I had and painted and next to it is just a shoebox top that has a spray painted stencil on it..copied from another blog!

This beauty was $3 at goodwill and I forgot a before shot..but it was old and wooden!  Check out top row, second picture in...we were just 18yr old babies:)

Free printable from a blog and who doesn't need a reminder to be delightful...oh, everyone else doesn't????:)

I covered up the honey colored cabinets, distressed them, painted a stencil and added some knobs.  I loved the final result...Charlie on the other hand, was super unhappy that his orange bathroom was gone:(

Finally got to do a turquoise project...super pumped to show you!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Ok, SERIOUSLY. You are AMAZING. Would you PLEASE come and just turn my house into one of your masterpieces?!?!?