So, we were going to pass on the zoo membership this year. I thought that Charlie would appreciate the zoo and all the animals if we took a year off. I'm pretty sure he takes the zoo for granted ...since we have been going once a week for over a month now! But then the playdates started getting planned and the zoo was involved in a lot of them..so, we got a zoo pass again! We have been having a ball and leaning about some new animals that we have passed over previously:)
Cass, Charlie and Cason at the Komodo Dragon. That afternoon when Charlie woke up from a nap he came and found me in the garage working on craft projects changing my oil. When we were headed back inside he said "look mom, there is a baby Komodo Dragon" as he pointed to a small lizard! I tried to inform him that it was just a lizard, but he insisted that it was a Komodo Dragon. The worst part of that story..he occasionally calls me mom:(
He is learning there is swift punishment for that and he is working on it!!:)
At the beginning of the day I get Easton out to look at the animals..but half way through, I am tired and lifting his almost 30lb body is tiring. Since he sits happily and does not complain, I think this system just may work for us!!
We went last week with my work peeps Melanie and Abbe. Charlie has so much fun just playing with all the kiddos! He remembers them from previous playdates so he thinks there old friends..who we just see a few times a year!
Look at that stance..I need a video of the "too cool for school" walk that goes with it...no clue where that came from:)
Were working on Charlie's shyness and fear of being front and center....it's a shame he is so quiet and closed off....sarcasm much:)
I sent Bradley this picture via text..cause I can..and I believe the words said something like.."guess who's not a wuss anymore." It's my warm and fuzzy side that Bradley loves the most.
It's a shame this kid doesn't LOVE Cass!:)
It's a shame they cant get along!!
Goodness, I am one blessed mamma!

2 comments:
Great zoo fun!
And GREAT re-do on the little furniture piece! You've inspired me... might hit up goodwill!! :) I need me a bookshelf desperately!
Dadgummit, David, why do you always stay logged in?!! That was ME.
Post a Comment