So, I picked up school pictures the other day and I was impressed that I just managed to get one picture for $15..you guys now I cannot turn down cute pictures of my boys. But since I love the natural ones, I opted to only get one posed one and I LOVED it!! I texted it to my mom, mother-in-law and Bradley..since I can text pictures now! And the responeses were along the lines of .."omgoodness, so stinkin cute" and "great smile from an awesome kid"..and then there was "love his smile, but his shirt looks gay". I think you can guess who sent what..and can you guess who got the reply of " You suck Brad Way":)
the one I bought..this is a pic of a pic..sorry! But OMGoodness, I smile everytime I see it!!
this is a picture of one on the computer..the cheestastic pose was AWESOME!!!
spell check is not working, so my appologies in advance:)

4 comments:
Our boys will make fun of us in 20 years. They will say we didn't even have the decency to put them in real ties!
Those are seriously adorable! And as a side note, I'm sorry but I am cracking up that as you apologize for spell check not working, you misspell the actual word! Too hilarious. =)
I chuckled at that little irony as well, Tylene. Chuckling at the IRONY, not you, Amie. :)
Oh my goodness gracious, those pics are FABULOUS! They must have been putting on a serious show to get those huge smiles!! Love it.
Those ARE cute school pictures! Never really know what you're going to get with those.... :)
funny text back.hehehe
Post a Comment