Tuesday, December 21, 2010

this is why I am MIA

I thought if I waited to finish all my projects, I just may never get this post done..so here are some of the things that have been stealing ALL my free time!
This is the coffee filter wreath that I made for my front door..that made its way inside when I made the red felt wreath! 

I have made a cream and brown one too..I love the felt wreaths!

I've been doing just a little baking this year..my craft time has not allowed for much cooking time!

No clue where I stole this idea from..but I got the top plate for a dollar and glued it to a candle stick holder I had and made a cake plate/stackable cookie plate!

I found this downloadable print for free and sent it to Sams and in 1 hour my 16x20 was ready..It printed in matte and then I picked up a frame at walmart.  I got a cheep one and then primed and painted it white..I LOVE it!!  I did 8x10's for all my sister-in-laws and mom and mother-in-law and put them in red frames..too cute!!

This fun idea may or may not be a bust...I decorated some "treasure boxes for the boys".  In Charlies I put all kinds of everyday things that I had that he can used for his "projects"...the kid loves projects!!

this sweet Tutu had me thinking I just may need a little girl after all!!  I did not make a super frilly and pouffy tutu so that it may actually be able to be put with some leggings and worn to church or something!

1 comments:

Allene said...

Great craft ideas!!!

But I love your new blog look, especially the beautiful family picture.

You are blessed beyond measure.