So, I got together with Melanie and Abbe and all 6 kids and we headed to NorthPark to have story time with Santa and to go see the trains! WE had a blast and I would say that it went well, considering their were 6 kiddos there!!
So, this is the new norm...ughh! How cute are the back of my kids heads!
"Stop taking my picture mommy"..were the exact words coming out of his mouth!
Story time with Santa..did not really hold the kids attention to long since Santa told the story from memory and had no book..at least we got to see Santa though!
The big boys checking out the trains!
I totally get this picture...he is sooo scrumptious that I also want to eat him up!!!..Charlie was actually sucking on his ear not biting it!
Not a bad group shot!!
Looking forward to next year..if we start planning now, I bet we can make it happen!!

1 comments:
OK, the picture of Charlie holding Easton totally puts it into perspective on how big Easton is!! I keep hearing people say he's big, but wow! He's going to catch Charlie soon.
Post a Comment