Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cruise

I intended to do a broken up/day by day posting of the cruise, but then I decided to get all kinds of domesticated and make a lot of things for Christmas..and quite frankly, I need a few more week to get things done..and working is totally interfering with my personal life!!!  Anyway, I am taking pictures of the things that turned out good/okay and when I am done, I'll put them up!!
I paid $14 for this "drink of the day" and I had one sip and it was terrible, and we figured it would be..but the boys are gong to love that cup/piggy bank!!

On the beach in Cozumel..

At a concert on the beach in Cozumel..super fun and so relaxing!  We went on a cruise with the Brooms and they went helping some of their friends "work" the cruise.  We went on the cruise with some country artist..and to be honest Stony LaRue (SP?) was the only one I had heard of, but I totally enjoyed all the concerts and meeting them all..super nice guys!..and you guys know how I feel about concerts, so consider that huge!

I think that was on the back side of Cozumel..I was thinking Caymans, but the same bathing suite again, leads me to believe we were still in Cozumel!

I wanted a picture by the Christmas Tree at dinner..and you know how my husband loves pictures..especially ones where I throw my leg up on him...I LOVED his face in this one!!

And here we are ..holding our new baby???...no, that is not an announcement, but our hands in this picture crack me up!  I shall name this baby...chocolate melting cake..in honor of the one I had at dinner 7 nights in a row!  Thanks to the stomach bug, I came home only 2 lbs up on the cruise!!

Could this picture be any closer!! 

This was in Jamaica..we docked at Montego Bay and then drove up to Negrill and it was beautiful there.  We went snorkeling and then to Rick's cafe to do some cliff diving!

Pretty sure this is our one group picture!

Ahh, my Kendra..my constant source of entertainment on this trip!  This is her backwards fish..not sure why the hands always went up backwards..and I'm not sure why we were even doing it!

Look closely....that is my husband almost leaving me as a single parent..I kid, he was fine.  But when someone asked me if I was going to cliff dive from 40 ft up,  my reply was "No, I actually love my kids!"..and then when she jumped 10 min later, I kinda felt like crap for saying it since she had 4 kids!..probably would not have said that one if I knew she was going to  jump!

When the boys get whipped of taking your pictures...self portraits are always good!

This is SO my husband..walking off to explore and see what treasures he can find.  Can I just say how much I love my husband...I had SO much fun with him and I am so glad that we took the time to travel without kids.  That doesn't meant that I did not maybe cry on day 6 because I missed my kids, but I am happy that we made our marriage a priority and took some time for just us!

The last night we put on our sweatshirts and headed out to the deck to watch a movie!..you know we love our movies!  It was Alice in wonderland and I was confused for a long time, but still enjoyed it!

0 comments: