Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas

 I usually try to keep the Christmas pictures blog to a minimum...not a problem this year!  Anyone who was around us on Christmas heard "No more pictures mom" coming from Charlies mouth more then a few times! While I did get some great ones of Easton, he still just kinda sits in one place, so they all started to look the same:)
Santa brought Charlie a train table..Charlie's reaction was minimal..but the cars cup in his stocking got a  HUGE reaction!!..go figure:)  Once the video camera was off and we were not looking for a reaction from Charlie, he told us how much he loved his train table..but not while the camera was on!!

Charlie enjoyed opening his gifts and Eastons this year!

And Easton loved all his gifts...they all ended up in a pile at his lap..and he rotated which one he chewed on!

This cracked

me up!

I made the boys each tie shirts and they have already worn them about 5 times ..I love them!

Love this face!!!!!!!!!

the pile is growing!

This is in the middle of opening gifts..after about the 10th time of encouraging him to come back to the tree and open more gifts, we just gave up!  We left to start Christmas at my parents at 10am and there were still about 7 gifts under the tree!

This was the only gift Charlie actually asked for this year..Moon Dough..and he was soooo excited to open it!  While I don't love how messy it is, he loves it and has played with it almost every day since Christmas!

Notice the pile accumulated in front of him!

I got almost no pictures at my parents and at Bradley's parents house..but here are a few from each place!
All the Texas kiddos except for Presley, who was sleeping....stellar picture, right:)

Like I said, they all kinda look the same, but at least one child smiled for me this year!! 

Easton didn't love Daddy putting the stocking on his head..

clearly:)

Charlie and Libby opening at Tutti and Papa's..at one point they were rolling/playing with Christmas paper and I had that "I should have saved my money and given them paper" thought that we all have each year!

My big boy on his big kid bike..I embarrassed myself when Charlie rode by me in the kitchen and braked and maneuvered around things like a big kid..my eyes got misty..he cannot be old enough to go on bike rides with me.  He should always be able to be put in the back of my bike:(..But, that does make a free seat next to Easton..I'm just saying!!

My angel baby..who gave me the BEST CHRISTMAS gift ever!!!!!!!..consider that your tease!

1 comments:

Amber said...

I just got stuff to make one of those tie shirts and Noah said he wanted one too. Great minds think alike!