Every night after dinner..which was 10:15pm, we got back to the room and I was always looking forward to see what animal would await us!! Remember its late in these photos and don't judge!!
I forgot to take a picture of the swan and then there was the night that my husband went to take a nap before dinner..he laid down at 6:30pm and woke up a 6:30am..nice nap:) Due to the nap I missed out on my animal that night, but I'm pretty sure that was make up sleep for the last 8 months!!
I am only going to label them all because I had to ask Bradley a few times!
Puppy Dog
Monkey
We took like 7 this night..I couldn't stop laughing and talking..we were laughing cause I was having trouble figuring out the animal...it looks so clear from this angle!
this pose kills me..but here is the shrimp??
and seal!!

2 comments:
Great pictures! Looks like you had an awesome time. You look beautiful and so happy! Love them. Glad you got to get away!
Shrimp??? I think it's what Charlie was for his first Halloween.
Post a Comment