Wednesday, December 22, 2010

some serious diaper rash

You know the diaper rash was AWFUL if he slept like this for an entire 10hr night..I did cover him up and apply some medicine before I went to bed.  But man, leaving that sweet booty open to air overnight did WONDERS..and yes, we laid down many layers of beach towels to soak up the inevitable pee!!
He is as huge as he looks..I weighed him last night and he was almost 25 lbs!

2 comments:

jaymie said...

awwww. You'll appreciate this as NICU nurse....when Kanyon was in the hospital, I came in one night and our fav night nurse had him for that shift. She said, "Oh Jaymie, he's back on oxygen again" and kinda looked sad and I was so disappointed. Then I looked at Kanyon and it was the oxygen mask blowing on his booty!! He had diaper rash really bad so they stripped him and let the O2 blow on him!!! We laughed and were so happy he needed oxygen on that end instead of the other! :)

Cheryl said...

This cracks me up. And also makes me sad for his poor hiney!