Just some fun videos that I can torture him with later!! Bradley hates the "Who Hoo" that I/someone accidentally taught him!! He is in his diaper cause his bath water is getting ready..we don't always let him run around naked! The second video was like seconds later..I was putting up clothes in is room and noticed he discovered he could see under his bed..by the time I returned with the camera he was already under his bed!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
R and I watched them together, and she "Wahoo-ed" right along with Charlie. Also kept saying, "Baby Charlie, COME OUT!" Too funny. LOVE the videos!
These are precious - love him coming out from under the bed, he looked so pleased with himself. Love how you 'accidently' taught him to wahoo! If it is possible, he is getting cuter everyday! Love you all three.
YOU are SO WELCOME Bradley!!!
Charlie boy, you are doing me proud!!! WOO HOO!!!
Those are hysterical! Who got him the music thing on the fridge? That has been a big hit!
He is getting so big. Loved the videos!
Post a Comment